According to international media reports, a memorial service was being held at a hospital in Ukraine for the victims of the Corona fire, during which a sudden fire killed at least three people and severely injured four others.
At the ceremony, a staff member was standing with a candle in his hand when a fire broke out in the oxygen machines, which engulfed the ward as soon as they saw it.
Authorities say the blaze left three people dead in the intensive care unit and four others in critical condition.
This is not the first case of hospital fires during the Corona epidemic.
Because the oxygen cylinders in the wards are full to save the lives of Corona patients, the slightest mistake can lead to a significant accident.