Very scary news has come out of Scotland, a woman in Glasgow city of Scotland burnt down the whole house. A 40-year-old woman named Donna Symes told the media that she opened her eyes in the middle of the night when she smelled something burning and saw that the house was full of smoke.
According to the woman, the smoke was coming from the other room, where she kept her phone on the charger.
Donna Symes called the rescue workers and tried to put out the fire herself but was unsuccessful and by the time the rescue workers arrived the upper floor was reduced to a pile of ashes. Heartbroken over the loss of millions, Donna Simons has warned people that no one should ever sleep with their phone on the charger at night. Leaving the phone on the charger overnight even after it is fully charged is actually destructive to the battery. When the battery is fully charged, remove it from the charger